BETNR Construction provides a full range of design and planning services to help our clients plan and prepare for the construction project. These services include:
If the client has not procured a suitable site for the new construction, we can help them identify the requirements and property characteristics that will suit the new construction. We can then, subsequently, help our clients identify suitable locations across Florida that match the criteria and support them during the buying process.
- Phase 1 reports
- Endangered species survey
- Soil boring tests
- Storm water requirements
- State and local regulatory requirements
- Utility supply requirements
This phase is critical as the construction plans set the tone for the whole project. We make sure the plans are as complete as possible. This helps ensure that the subsequent cost estimating process is as accurate as possible. No client wants a surprise cost increase due to incomplete planning. Each phase of work in the plan will be reviewed and our professional team will provide input on every detail.
- The first step in plan development is to obtain a survey and develop a site plan. The site plan will include such details as the parking layout, drainage, landscaped areas and building location.
- Once the building line has been established we begin to design the building. The document set includes the structural engineering of the building and slab.
- We also provide engineering for the Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical portions of work.
- Our Architect will generate the detailed building plans, based on the client’s needs and input.
- A complete set of drawings will be compiled and reviewed with the client.